Dynamics of dental works in our office
1. . In the case of patients in remote areas we need the following:
- Sent ortopan by Email upon which the proposed framework can provide solutions and treatment plan.
Note: radiograph alone is not sufficient for a definitive treatment plan!
- Send the completed Questionnaire on general health status of the patient
Following the framework of the plan is the first visit.
2. The first visit means:
- If you need additional targeted RVG images of individual teeth or CT scan
- Preparatory procedures: tooth extraction, grinding and making provisionals with which the patient goes home for a period of 2 to 4 months depending on the type of planned works. This part of the preparatory work is done within 3-4 days.
Note: If you do not need surgery (extraction or implantation) the first visit will be your only one and you can make a definitive work in a period of 6-8 days.
3. The second visit is arranged after a minimum of 2 months as is necessary for the regeneration of tissues in the oral cavity after surgery.
- This is the final operation in the period 6-8 days
Note: the patient through the entire period between the two visits wears the provisional work in the mouth.